The Letter of LOA to Confirm the Event Preparations!
Dear RS:X sailors
On behalf of Vilamoura Sailing I wish to thank you for joining our 2020 RS:X European Championship.
Our team has been working hard, under the actual circumstances, to deliver you a safe event.
The Portuguese government has declared on the 14 th October and confirmed on the 2 nd November that outdoor sports competitions are permitted in Portuguese territory. Vilamoura Sailing has obtained the necessary authorizations from the Portuguese Health Department (DGS) to organize the RSX European Championship 2020.
Some steps have been taken to ensure everyone’s safety. So, we kindly ask you to follow these steps:
● The use facial mask indoors is mandatory in the Vilamoura Sailing facilities.
● The used of facial mask outdoors is mandatory, whenever the social distancing of 2 meters in not possible to ensure.
● Keep, when possible, social distancing of minimum 2 meters.
● Briefings will be reduced to the minimum, and will be done outdoors
● A Digital Notice Board will be available, where all the event information will be uploaded, results, jury, timetables etc.
● We will create a WhatsApp group with all coaches in order to facilitate speedy information.
Vilamoura is a very calm venue and being off touristic season, you will find a relaxed and super safe environment.
We attached our Venue Manual that contains some useful information, but please let us know if you require any assistance.
See you soon / Até já Nuno Reis CEO – Vilamoura Sailing