To travel to Russia, most foreign nationals are required to have an Entry Visa to Russia.
Russian visas can be obtained at local Russian Embassy or Consulate (Consulate locator: www.russianembassy.net)
The list of the countries whose citizens don’t need visas to enter Russia can be found below.
The following basic documents should be submitted to the Consular Division of the Russian Embassy/Consulate/visa center in order to get a visa:
- Completed visa application signed by the applicant only (Link: visa.kdmid.ru)
- Valid international passport or another ID recognized as such in the Russian Federation with at least two blank pages for visas. The passport should be submitted in original only and should be valid for at least six months after visa’s expiration date stated in the invitation.
- One picture of an applicant. Russian visa photo specifications
- Consular fee
- Invitation to Russia issued by St. Petersburg Yacht Club.
(Additional documents can be requested, please check this information at your local Russian Embassy/Consulate/visa center.)
In order to get the invitation from the Local Organizer, please feel visa application form that will appear on website on February 1st.
(If you are citizen of EU please fill the application form at least six weeks before your arrival in Russia. For other countries recommended deadline is three months).
For issues related to travel, transfers and accommodation, visa, and other questions please contact email@example.com.
The list of the countries whose citizens don’t need visas to enter Russia:
Unlimited period of visits:
- South Ossetia
For visits up to 90 days:
- South Africa
- Latvia (holders of a non-citizen passport)
- Estonia (holders of a non-citizen passport)
- El Salvador
For visits up to 60 days:
- South Korea
For visits up to 30 days:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hong Kong