Flights And Transportation
There are two flight options:
- Charter flights to Ovda Airport from several destinations (Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, United Kingdom, France, Finland, Russia and Turkey) are direct to Ovda (international airport half an hour from Eilat). Transfer from Ovda to Eilat will cost 25 euros per person including the RS:X gear(1).
- Flights to Tel Aviv (Ben Gurion Airport) from worldwide destinations. This option requires transfer from Tel Aviv to Eilat in one of the following options:
- Connection flight with Arkia directly to Eilat Airport that can carry the equipment (Boeing 737) (2).
- Rent a car – 4 hour drive to Eilat.
- Minibus available with trolly that can comfortable carry up to 12 persons with the RS:X gear, will cost 650 euros one way(1).
(1) Transfer has to be coordinated in advance with organizer, Eilat Sailing Center (Contact: Ronnie Meir, Phone: +972(0)54-4340343, Email: email@example.com)
(2) Free equipment transfer from Eilat Airport to Eilat Sailing Center has to be coordinated in advance with the organizer – Eilat Sailing Center
Contact to: Ronnie Meir